CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
UHD630/GTX 1070
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've got a problem with Customac Pro when trying to wake the computer from sleep after it has been napping for a while. It starts to "pulse", like it's trying to wake up, but is too tired to do so. Fans start to spin for a while, but then the computer just stops and tries to wake up again. This goes on and on. I have to hold the power button and restart the computer. If I put the computer to sleep and wake it up within a minute, it wakes up fine.

Customac Pro: Intel Core i5 3570K | GA-Z77X-UD5H | GTX 680 | PATRIOT Viper 3 Series 2 x 8 Gt DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 CL10 | Corsair Gaming Series GS800 PSU | Corsair Carbide 500R | OCZ Agility 4 128GB SSD + two regular 7200rpm hard drives

Everything else is workign perfectly.

For anybody with the same problem: check your BIOS and make sure that your boot options are set to primary Px: xxxx (for example P0: Agility4).

Somehow my UEFI had reset and boot priority was set to UEFI Agility4. Switched back and now Customac wakes from sleep. Now I can set Awaken to alert again me in the mornings! :)

For anybody with the same problem: check your BIOS and make sure that your boot options are set to primary Px: xxxx (for example P0: Agility4).

Somehow my UEFI had reset and boot priority was set to UEFI Agility4. Switched back and now Customac wakes from sleep. Now I can set Awaken to alert again me in the mornings! :)

wow nice, ill check it as soon as i get home, im having the same problem the weird thing is if i use my old 550ti, it works !!

omg, it works now i have a 100% functional hackintosh, thank you

Thank you so much, i do have a ga-z77x-ds3h Motherboard and here it works also very well.

Just want to say a huge thank you to you guys in this thread.
I'm running a UD5H and have finally managed to get sleep working via the boot priority fix.
After trying several other 'fixes' such as the darkwake=10 and CPU PLL Overvoltage, I can thankfully say that the simplest change (the boot priority fix), finally pushed my Hack to 100% functional.

Thank you very much for your help, and everyone at tonymac86 for your tireless effort.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back