Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi my setup is

GA-Z77X-UD5H F8 Bios
i7-2700k
16GB Corsair Vengeance ram
120GB OCZ SSD
Gigabyte HD6870

The computer will sleep as schedule with no problem but when I try to wake it, it seems like its going to startup for about 3 sec then shuts down. The mouse and keyboard will not work to wake it again. If I press the power button on the case, the computer comes on but nothing displays on the screen. Seems like the only way I can get out of that mode is by pressing the switch on the power supply to kill power then flick it back. It goes into a start stop cycle for about 3 times then boot up fine. Any idea on how to fix this?

I am experiecing almost the same problem with my setup. It seems like it's entering a deeper sleep state after it went to sleep. I'm not able to wake from that state. If I force shutdown my computer using the power button it will not turn on anymore. To get my machine back to running state, I need to remove and put back the cmos battery because neither cmos reset nor reset button is working fine. So for now, the only option that I enabled to sleep is the display, everything else is configured not to enter sleep state.

I'm joining u guys with my Sleeping issues...

When I put My Hackintosh (same Mobo, i7 3770K, 32GRAM), it will never wake up.
Did all the Bios tweaks that was suggested in this forum with no luck yet..

Shutdown/Restart works fine.

HI,

I solved this issue with setting the boot order to PO instead of UEFI for my OCZ Vertex II with OSX 10.8.2
Every Sleep mode works now as expected

- Some folks have fixed jerky mouse issues with a newer BIOS (v14) that lets you disable the Internal CPU PLL Overvoltage. Maybe that would help you too?

- Have you tried different USB ports for the keyboard? If the keyboard is plugged into a USB3 port, try one of the USB2 ports on the back (ones right below HDMI that are not blue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back