Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I did a fresh install, I used Multi-beast afterward. After I shutdown, the system restarts.

I have never used Clover and I am not a programmer. My 1st build was with Maverick .....I followed everything from this site.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it

Try disabling wake on lan in the BIOS.

I did a fresh install, I used Multi-beast afterward. After I shutdown, the system restarts.

I have never used Clover and I am not a programmer. My 1st build was with Maverick .....I followed everything from this site.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it
Its always worth disabling System Preferences > Energy Saver > Wake for Wi-fi Network Access

Try disabling wake on lan in the BIOS.

Thanks....... it did the trick. now any ideas what would cause a popping noise when a program starts?? Must be the driver kicking in but not sure how to fix

Thanks....... it did the trick. now any ideas what would cause a popping noise when a program starts?? Must be the driver kicking in but not sure how to fix

Popping through speakers/headphones? Is it loud popping or just in bed background? If it's in the background that can be caused by Powermanagement. If it's loud popping then maybe it's the Clover ALC injector kext which needs re-generating or maybe patching.

It can be caused by some system definitions. What system definition are you using? iMac13,2 would suit your hardware at a guess, AMD Radeon discreet card? If this doesn't solve the popping sound search for antipop.

I highly recommend using iMac 13.2 for native Powermanagement so bare that in mind also. Always pick the correct system definition that matches nearest to your hack.

I been using the Mac pro 3,1 before the Captain install . but in recent post with my board, people were using imac 13,2 . should i go back to mac pro?

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 1.36.31 AM.png

I been using the Mac pro 3,1 before the Captain install . but in recent post with my board, people were using imac 13,2 . should i go back to mac pro?

View attachment 194137

Yes. Change to iMac 13.2. If you've got values you're using then copy MLB & ROM over leaving UUID and Serial number. Recommend using uuidgen a few times in terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back