Graphics
HD 6780
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok guys i need help here i have a GA-Z77X-UD5H whit an i7 3.4 SandyBridge i try installing Bridgehepl on the drive and on the lion usb and i am stock at the apple logo ...i try whit out bridge help and not working i have Bios F6 so if any one.. So i really need help

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 198
Why do you need Bridge Helper if you're using a Sandy Bridge i7 2600K?

I found the installer USB would have similar problems with the stop sign if I used the front ports. If I used a USB port on the back (so from the Intel chipset on the Z77 board) it worked.

So first try the rear port if you're not doing so. But you might not need BridgeHelper.

when you get to the chimera boot screen press -v and post the output here (when the text stops flashing)

my guess from this is that it can't find a boot decide (will say waiting for root device when you use -v)

if so I'd be guessing that your usb ports aren't recognised natively (happened on my board)

Try using different ports, also make sure you haven't got the installer in a usb 3.0 port (blue ones)

Also you won't need bridgehelper if you're using a non ivybridge cpu.

ramirorobles said:
Ok guys i need help here i have a GA-Z77X-UD5H whit an i7 3.4 SandyBridge i try installing Bridgehepl on the drive and on the lion usb and i am stock at the apple logo ...i try whit out bridge help and not working i have Bios F6 so if any one.. So i really need help

Try connecting your monitor to DVI output and boot again from USB...

ramirorobles said:

You dont need bridge helper, it is only for Ivy Bridge cpu's. And you have a sandy bridge, which is supported without bridge helper.

And try using different usb ports until it starts working, as this motherboard is fully supported and without DSDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back