Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7- 3770k
Graphics
EVGA GT650
First hackintosh build here -- I followed tony's guide for bios setup and Uni-beast install to a "T". I am only able to boot ML in safe mode(-x). on myfirst attempt - I ran Multibeast in safe mode using tony's guide. machine would not even boot. So, I started over and at same place wit only able to boot in -x. have not run multibeast again- figute I need to get running in normal mode to make adjustments in multibeast?

Here is my set up

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7-3770k
16Gb Kingston 1600 sticks
120gb Sansdisk Extreme SSD
Internal Graphics HD4000 (?)
no wi fi card (no need)
disconnected all internal usb - to eliminate possible causes. I do plan on adding a video card at later date - can get one if it makes this easier.

Run verbose boot - Hangs at [IOBluetoothHCIController][start]

I see lots of info regarding Chimrea 2.0.1 - but would assume that latest version of MB woud be up-to-date?

I would welcome any help I can get.

First hackintosh build here -- I followed tony's guide for bios setup and Uni-beast install to T. I am only able to boot ML in safe mode(-x). first attempt - I ran Multibeast in safe mode using tony's guide. machine would not even boot. SO I started over and at same place wit only able to boot in -x. have not run multibeast again- figutr I need to get running in normal mode to make adjustments in multibeast?

Here is my set up

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7-3770k
16Gb Kingston 1600 sticks
120gb Sansdisk Extreme SSD
Internal Graphics HD4000 (?)
no wi fi card (no need)
disconnected all internal usb - to eliminate possible causes. I do plan on adding a video card at later date - can get one if it makes this easier.

Run verbose boot - Hangs at [IOBluetoothHCIController][start]

I see lots of info regarding Chimrea 2.0.1 - but would assume that latest version of MB woud be up-to-date?

I would welcome any help I can get.

This is most likely a graphics problem.

I would suggest reading some more on HD4000 for your board.

You can try booting with PCIRootUID=1 in safe mode. Once you have completed running multi beast you will need to modify a few things in your org.chameleon.boot.plist.

My guide has a few different ways to get HD4000 to work on this board. I would recommend placing the device injection string into your boot.plist with GraphicsEnabler=No

Picked up a EVGA GT640 VC - I am abandoning the built in due to all the issues I am seeing in other posts. Will try again tonight.

Well tonight has come. I installed the GT640 card and set bios as per "hackintosh86" guide. and promptly locked my self out - panicked and messaged same (sorry) and had to clear cmos to get back in using onboard video -- I am so frustrated. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back