Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H + GTX670: Multibeast settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Install worked great except no:
1. No Audio
2. No iMessages, no AppStore, No iTunes. (iCloud works though, there is no Networklist plist in Yosemite?)
3. No USB 3.0 anywhere on the board. (I will try not installing the 3.0 Universal drivers next time to fix)
4. No Network identifiers in system settings. (Remedying this will probably fix #2)

Has anyone tried installing with Clover? Did everything work for you? I am thinking I might try install with Clover.

Here:

1. No Audio
2. No iMessage
3. No USB3

bye :(

Finally, I made a time machine recovery on Mavericks, I reinstalled Chimera because failed on boot but all it's ok :)

Everything? iMessages too?

Here everything works except audio... tried every channel but nothing :(

the only thing I get is a SWISSJSWIW when it turns on! :banghead:

GA-Z77X-UD5H Audio Fix & USB 3 fix.

Second clean rebuild: Everything else worked for me right out of the box, except audio until I used Multibeast. Then I lost my iMessage, iCloud, App Store, and iTunes.

USB 3.0 Fix:

I never applied the USB 3 drivers and they all work. This board should not require any drivers added(?)

Audio Fix:

I got audio to work. Multibeast 7.0 picked ALC892 and the optional 3 port (5.1) Audio (why I am not sure). After install and reboot go to the Settings>Sound>Output. Make sure show volume in menu bar is checked and you have the volume on in the menu bar. The default is off. Then go through the list under the select a device for sound output. I went through all four options I had skipping the AppleTV, while playing something in iTunes. Then when I returned to the internal speakers - Wham! sound kicked in. I am not sure why this worked entirely. I had been using the ALC898 driver in the past, I just happened to try this one and it worked for me.

Got iTunes to work, by signing in prior to using Multibeast, but still get a error code 50. (I think this is a verification error), everything else is still broken after Multibeast.

USB 3.0 Fix:

I never applied the USB 3 drivers and they all work. This board should not require any drivers added(?)
The USB 3.0 - Universal driver is for systems earlier than Ivy Bridge (7-series) systems.

Audio still not working here :(
Same motherboard GA-Z77X-UD5H but audio not working

I have install Yosemite final with clover uefi only. the final version of Yosemite is very smooth! better than all betas! in the attachment, kexts for this board. network, audio and hwmonitor with sensor kexts. usb 3 all ports working. powermanagement for cpu use ssdtPRGen.sh from this source (https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh). the dsdt is fixed for usb3, chipset and other...the ssdt inside the zip file is only for i5 3570k and iMac13,2 smbios. for other cpu´s and smbios, use pikers script!

sound plugin black port over the green port...

and sorry for my bad English!

Attachments

• GA-Z77X-UD5H.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 402
I have install Yosemite final with clover uefi only. the final version of Yosemite is very smooth! better than all betas! in the attachment, kexts for this board. network, audio and hwmonitor with sensor kexts. usb 3 all ports working. powermanagement for cpu use ssdtPRGen.sh from this source (https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh). the dsdt is fixed for usb3, chipset and other...the ssdt inside the zip file is only for i5 3570k and iMac13,2 smbios. for other cpu´s and smbios, use pikers script!

sound plugin black port over the green port...

and sorry for my bad english!

How did you get to install with Clover?
I tried it before, but after installing Clover in my USB Installer, when i select the USB stick to boot form, it starts Chimera boot...that's strange, isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back