Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Guys, i am on a brand new Hackintosh Build with Z77x-ud5H mobo and built-in Realtek ALC 898.

Of course after installation i've checked all usefull kexts from MultiBeast; i've also installed ALC898 Patched Apple HDA, but sound doesn't come out from my headphones.

I am sure all is configured properly, in preferences --> sound i can see all the devices option and output sources,
OutPut Sources.png

also the input sources seems to work (i've tried a registration with my mic and all is good) but the sound still not come out from my headphones.

Someone can help me?

it's a mobo bug
behavior varies on different bios versions
try plugging your speakers to BLACK plug

Thanks for the answer, i'll try to plug headphones in black output.

I am on the last BIOS firmware (f14)

I've noticed that you've the same mobo, did you find a solution?

I would greatly advise not downgrading to F4 for i had major stability problems with F4 where my computer was freeze completely, Im on F14 right now i have noticed that it did break my wake on LAN (from cold boot not sleep.. and in sleep it doesn't work with any BIOS version anyway), but i was previously on F8 and it out of all of them was working the best. Still i always recommend updating to the latest BIOS.

I would greatly advise not downgrading to F4 for i had major stability problems with F4 where my computer was freeze completely, Im on F14 right now i have noticed that it did break my wake on LAN (from cold boot not sleep.. and in sleep it doesn't work with any BIOS version anyway), but i was previously on F8 and it out of all of them was working the best. Still i always recommend updating to the latest BIOS.

Thanks for your advice, it seems that in F14 my shutdown doesn't work (also with EvoReboot.kext installed)

So in ur opinion F8 is the best BIOS firmware right now?

EDIT: Seems that EvoReboot.kext doesn't work properly in ML with my MoBo, i can't totally shutdown my Hackintosh because it reboot after few seconds, someone can tell me why??

Almost all is working, i've got only some Audio (solved with black output source) and shutdown issues. :banghead:

disable the marvel sata chipset in bios, if you don't need it
else - go to earlier bios

There's nothing to do, SHUTDOWN simply doesn't work on my MoBo with ML :banghead: :-X

Anyway audio seems to be working good with black plug output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back