Graphics
Intel HD4000 / Gigabyte 670 OC, 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've finally got my first hackintosh up and running. But I have trouble getting sleep to work probably.

When i choose sleep from the apple-menu the display goes dark, and I'm logged out of Lion, but
the fan's keep spinning, the light in my mouse stays on, and the display never really turns off/standby.

The components I use are:

Intel Core i7-3770K,
Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H,
16 GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3,
Samsung 830 SSD 256GB,
TP-Link WDN48000 Wifi and a
Seasonic X-660 PSU.

I decided to start out with the integrated Intel HD4000 as temporary graphics card until I have money to buy a dedicated.

The installation of Lion went well...and these are my multibeast settings (see attachment)

I chose the motherboard because I've read that it wasn't necessary to have any DSDT-installed to get wake/sleep to work

Any ideas why sleep won't work prober?

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-25 at 12.08.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-25 at 12.08.47 PM.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 232
Almost got the exact same setup. Sleep/wake stopped working, no hint of what's going wrong. Even shutdown doesn't work anymore. Anyone?

I've finally got my first hackintosh up and running. But I have trouble getting sleep to work probably.

When i choose sleep from the apple-menu the display goes dark, and I'm logged out of Lion, but
the fan's keep spinning, the light in my mouse stays on, and the display never really turns off/standby.

The components I use are:

Intel Core i7-3770K,
Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H,
16 GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3,
Samsung 830 SSD 256GB,
TP-Link WDN48000 Wifi and a
Seasonic X-660 PSU.

I decided to start out with the integrated Intel HD4000 as temporary graphics card until I have money to buy a dedicated.

The installation of Lion went well...and these are my multibeast settings (see attachment)

I chose the motherboard because I've read that it wasn't necessary to have any DSDT-installed to get wake/sleep to work

Any ideas why sleep won't work prober?

Cheers!

I have the same mobo and same problem. I usually have to put it to sleep twice before it works properly but then within 1-3 hrs, the system fans turn on randomly but display stays off. Weird

when using HD3000 or 4000, make sure it is connected via DVI or HDMI and choose macmini. anyo other smbios does not work. however even with above setting some system do not go to full sleep.
Get GPU, that will save a lot of headache.

I have got same problem, anyone can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back