EVGA GTX 760 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there,

I'm quite new on this forum, but i have read some articles already.

At the moment i have a ASUS P8Z77-V LE but i'm tired to try to get a proper and easy installation osx.
So i'm planning to change my mainboard for a Gigabyte one, becasue of those are native supported.

In my country i can buy both models and still new at the shops: GA-Z77-DS3H or GA-Z77X-D3H.

Im using SPDIF for my Logitech Z906;
And have 2 dvd drives and 4 SSD/HDD.

My preference is to go for the GA-Z77X-D3H it's only 15 euro more than the other one. Because i can use the same setup. It's even a small upgrade from my ASUS mainboard (becasue of the SATA amount sata ports).

There is a butt! It has the VIA Audio chipset, i've read many articles that people has a lot of problems with the audio to get it work. (Correct if i'm wrong but i've seen in the new multibeast there is support for it, but does it work?) Can somebody confirm this for me?

Then there is another option: GA-Z77-DS3H is less 15 euros.
This mainboard is a little bit less because it hasn't SPDIF and only 2xSATA600 (in stead of 4X) and 3XSATA300 (in stead of 4x). But this mainboard is in the buyers guide.

I'm willing to buy the second mainboard because of the buyers guide. I like the other one because of the specifications. I don't like to have many problems like my ASUS mainboard what i've got now;).

So please help me decide :)

I'm sorry for my English it's not my motherlanguage.

Thanks Randy

I have the GA-Z77-DS3H, and i can confirm that it is easy and painless to install: everything works out of the box. If you want something that won't give you headaches during installation, this is the one to go.

Ah oke thanks for the info. i was thinking that.

But is there someone that has the other mainboard (Z77X-D3H)?

Ah oke thanks for the info. i was thinking that.

But is there someone that has the other mainboard (Z77X-D3H)?
Search box - key words - Success Z77X-D3H

There are several.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back