CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hi all,
After a regular install of Mountain Lion i've noticed that my CPU was getting stuck to x16 at the Package Multiplier (no pscale variations) and I was getting a pretty low Geekbench score. To fix it, i've installed the SSDT option for i5-i7 cpu that you can find in Multibeast.
To get my memory working at 1600mhz i've also selected profile1 in XMP settings and selected Turbo for Performance Enhanced (working great).
I've also tried different system definitions to compare performance (i'm actually using MacPro 3,1).

The whole system seems to work fully now, Geekbench has jump from +-7000 to 13700 but i've noticed few things.

• Trying differents System Definition has removed the "Computer Name" of the computer. I know some people have experienced it too, is there any fix known?
  • Since I've fixed the performance issue, I've got problematic sleeping mode and related USB issues.
    - Sometimes the computer goes in a full sleep mode, after hitting space, the computer wake up and I need to replug my USB to go through the login page.
    - Sometimes the sleep mode isn't "full" and just put my monitor to sleep mode (everything else running).
    - If my computer is turned off for a long time, I need to unplugg the keyboard to get through Chimera.

If someone get a fix for theses things or is experiencing the same issue feel free to comment!

I've got xxx sleeping
Wth? is there anything wrong with c u r i o u s ? Was meaning strange sleep mode behavior.

• Trying differents System Definition has removed the "Computer Name" of the computer. I know some people have experienced it too, is there any fix known?

For fixing this : Preferences Panes / Sharing / Computer Name

The noun version of the original word you used is a distribution, and we check for it in our Forum s/w filters. I edited your OP so it won't put you on the bad boy list. :thumbup:

The noun version of the original word you used is a distribution, and we check for it in our Forum s/w filters. I edited your OP so it won't put you on the bad boy list. :thumbup:

Just saw this! hehe thanks a lot Stork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back