Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD5-B3
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I have been scouring the forums for the past week and have still not found a solution for my problem. I simply cannot get iCloud or the Appstore to work on 10.7.2 with my GA-Z68X-UD5-B3. Has anyone else had any luck with this motherboard and this problem? If so, could you please point me in the right direction. I have tried this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php ... 77&start=0 and a few other things and NOTHING works for me. I always end up with KPs or am unable to boot back into my system, resulting in my having to reinstall EVERYTHING clean and from the beginning. 10.6.3>10.6.8>10.7>10.7.2>CRASH. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am tired of clean installing. Not even entering in verbose or safe mode helped me get back to fix things. My head is about to explode. Thanks.

First thing always make a copy of your HDD via Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper to a secondary drive before you make changes to your system. This way all you have to do is restore in case of a problem.

1) Make sure you are running latest version of Chimera (1.5.4).
2) Install Ethernet drivers whether you plan on using it or not.
if problem persists
reset your network preferences:
viewtopic.php?f=135&t=23153&start=0

I will definitely look into those cloning options. Thanks. However, I already tried the other things you suggested. No luck. Is iCloud working for you? Do you have the same motherboard?

Please someone? Anything? I've been deserted!

That was the first thing I did. Still nothing. Thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back