Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
If you have the same motherboard, can you give me a few tips with the kexts and multibeast. What did you have to enable in multibeast under user dsdt? To enable audio and LAN? My first hackintosh build. Any help would be GREAT! Thanks :thumbup:

Re: GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 Build

User DSDT
System Utilities > Rebuild Caches & Repair Permissions
Audio > RealTek ALC8xx > ALC8xxHDA & Apple HDA Rollback
Disk > IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector & JMicron36x SATA (Optional) JMicron36x eSATA
Misc > (Optional) FakeSMCPlugins & USB 3.0
Network > Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6
Bootloaders > Chimera v1.4.1 r877
Customization > Boot Options > 64bit Apple Boot Screen
System Definitions > Mac Pro 3,1

That's pretty much what I did. You can select the optional stuff like Themes and OSX86 Software if you want. You shouldn't have any problems, at least I didn't. Good Luck!

Thank you very much! I will try what you are saying.......

antbanks24 said:
User DSDT
System Utilities > Rebuild Caches & Repair Permissions
Audio > RealTek ALC8xx > ALC8xxHDA & Apple HDA Rollback
Disk > IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector & JMicron36x SATA (Optional) JMicron36x eSATA
Misc > (Optional) FakeSMCPlugins & USB 3.0
Network > Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6
Bootloaders > Chimera v1.4.1 r877
Customization > Boot Options > 64bit Apple Boot Screen
System Definitions > Mac Pro 3,1

That's pretty much what I did. You can select the optional stuff like Themes and OSX86 Software if you want. You shouldn't have any problems, at least I didn't. Good Luck!

I'm using a powercolour ati 5770 for a video card..... In your experience have you found anything different with enabling this card?

I wouldn't think that you should have any problems with that card. I know that in the Custom Sandy Bridge Build#2 he uses an Radeon HD 5770 but it's an AMD. You might have to install one of the ATI kext in multi beast if you are not using a custom DSDT, otherwise I believe that the DSDT should pick it up just fine. Good Luck! Let me know how it goes.

antbanks24 said:
I wouldn't think that you should have any problems with that card. I know that in the Custom Sandy Bridge Build#2 he uses an Radeon HD 5770 but it's an AMD. You might have to install one of the ATI kext in multi beast if you are not using a custom DSDT, otherwise I believe that the DSDT should pick it up just fine. Good Luck! Let me know how it goes.

Thank You for the info.... I will post back soon.....

hackintoshx86 said:
antbanks24 said:

Thank You for the info.... I will post back soon.....

Running 10.6.8 Now :thumbup:

Thank you for your help.... i ended up changing to 64bit graphicsenabler=Yes AtiConfig=Vervet for my video card to work but all seems okay now

besides being a little bit slow..... i think it has to do with the solid state drive i am using ....... getting the colour wheel alot.... im ruuning 16gbs of ram too.... we will see what happens in the future

Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back