Graphics
Sapphire Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My motherboard is configured correctly when I install multibeast . I'm choosing the first two realtek kexts just like every other Gigabyte board on the planet (Realtek 8xx and Rollback) and my sound does not work :/ any ideas?

bump anyone?

I don't think you need to bump after 1 hour....

So, you have 10.6.8 finally working minus sound.....good!

Double-check that you haven't installed any of the VoodooHDA versions, if so remove them.

I would re-run MultiBeast with both Realtek and Rollback along with System Utilities, sometimes it doesn't take the first time.

yeah it's still not working :/

SnapMan said:
Old Chinese Proverb: Make Hackintosh take great patience
that's the freaking truth :banghead:

using a dsdt from the database?

Can you see the volume control in the menu bar, is it greyed out or can you move the slider?

In System Profiler under Audio can you see a single instance of your Codec and a list of outputs.

Have you tried all the available outputs in System Preferences/Sound, does the slider work.

Confirm you ran System Utilities after running MB.

on the top bar, do you see the volume icon? is it greyed out? what happens when you try to turn up the volume, is there a circle with a line through it?

try going to system preferences, then audio, and select different outputs.
it might be that the output is set to a different one from the one you are using

well yes i can move it and everything it's not locked up, but its half sound and have glitches pops and clicks,

Line out is the only device that I get signal from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back