i7 2600k
Graphics
HD6870
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello tonymac86,

i installed Yosemite with Unibeast 5.0 everything works fine. After Installation Yosemite starts normal to Desktop.
Then i did the post installation stuff with Multibeast 7.0, but when i restart and boot from HDD i get the white process bar (picture), without a change.... whats going wrong :( i hope you can help me....

thanks for your help

Attachments

• Mac OS X Grey Color Screen with Spinner and Progress Bar.jpg
    Mac OS X Grey Color Screen with Spinner and Progress Bar.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 406
I had this problem. it let me boot with -x -v -f. I deleted the usb 3 and 3rd party sata kexts. also installed the rollback.

now I can boot with -f, but can't boot without flags. I have no audio (installed 889, which has always worked in the past). no outputs where you would normally pick internal speakers.

don't know what else to do besides rolling back to Mavericks.

Hello tonymac86,

i installed Yosemite with Unibeast 5.0 everything works fine. After Installation Yosemite starts normal to Desktop.
Then i did the post installation stuff with Multibeast 7.0, but when i restart and boot from HDD i get the white process bar (picture), without a change.... whats going wrong :( i hope you can help me....

thanks for your help

Did you ever get this working? I tried upgrading my system from Mavericks to Yosemite using Tonymac's upgrade guide but got stuck at the same screen. I tried booting with -x and -f flags but that gives me a kernel panic. I have the same board though.

I had the same problem and I had to update my bios from F10 to UEFI to overcome this issue. Now everything works fine except for imessage which I will need to figure out Clover to fix that.

As a side note, I was able to get everything working on my F10 by not installing the boot options in multibeast and just using iboot to boot into my hackintosh. I just installed the audio driver by itself. Kinda of a pain to have to leave your USB stick in your computer to boot but this method would save you from having to update your bios if your nervous about that type of thing.

Solved

Last edited:
hi guys

i have had this erorr for so long but i have figured out how to solve it

first after the installation boot with these flags

-x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

then using multibest 7.0 install ur driver and bootloader except for the following

3rd part SATA drivers
USB 3.0 universal
PCIRootUID fix
GraphicsEnabler=yes

and make sure u install
10.9.5 roll back

reboot and u should be able to boot without flag and mac should be working

i currently have a triple boot of yosemite windows 7 and ubuntu 14

hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back