Intel Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What DSDT do I use for this bios. Do I need to create my own? Does it not need a DSDT? I just updated yesterday and have had a few issues including I need to type "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" at every startup. The real issue is its not recognizing the hardware correctly and I'm loosing TONS of performance from it.

Can someone help me find the DSDT for this bios please? I love how quick the UEFI bios is, but I will downgrade if I have to.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/11-dsdt-database.html

Gigabyte > Socket1155 > Z68 > GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 >F12 thats your DSDT it should fix all your issues.

Also go to Userbuild and check for the threads with your board for multibeast options.
The F12 dsdt is not applicable to and should not be installed in a Gigabyte UEFI system. No Gigabyte UEFI dsdts are available in the DSDT Database. The F12 dsdt is from an Award BIOS. UEFI is from AMI and has a different dsdt. If you need a dsdt, extract the dsdt from your system.

System Z68X-UD3H-B3 F12 (Recommended him by looking at his system info.).
What does the title of the post say? What question was he asking? Obviously, he has not updated his system info.

i got my own z68x-ud4h-b3 with a i5-2500k in it and wanted to update to the new uefi.

"If you need a dsdt, extract the dsdt from your system."

how whould i go about doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back