Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z270 TUF Mark I
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Hi, I've been out of the loop for a while. I did try to search for this topic.

Last time I was here about a year ago there were still wake from sleep issues with motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 and 10.6.8. Where these ever solved?

I don't really care for the 'improvements' with 10.7 so I don't want to upgrade if I don't have to but I'd really like for my machine to wake from sleep. Thanks.

Hi, I've been out of the loop for a while. I did try to search for this topic.

Last time I was here about a year ago there were still wake from sleep issues with motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 and 10.6.8. Where these ever solved?

I don't really care for the 'improvements' with 10.7 so I don't want to upgrade if I don't have to but I'd really like for my machine to wake from sleep. Thanks.

This motherboard does sleep and wake with a proper DSDT from our database. I use an app called PleaseSleep that you can find online to make sure my system sleeps when I want it to. I have the same mobo.

Thanks beelzebozo for responding. Can I ask you what bios update you are using? I think I'm on F10 and I'm using the DSDT for that version. Have there been improvements with F11 and F12?

Hmm, I updated my bios to F12 and I'm using the corresponding DSDT I can wake from sleep but my sound is gone. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back