ATI RADEON HD 6870 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi ,
I want to build a hackintosh with MacOSX Lion. In terms of being easiest to install MacOSX and more compatible with MacOSX, which motherboard would you choose Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 or GA-Z68A-D3H-B3?
Thanks

adso said:
Hi ,
I want to build a hackintosh with MacOSX Lion. In terms of being easiest to install MacOSX and more compatible with MacOSX, which motherboard would you choose Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 or GA-Z68A-D3H-B3?
Thanks

Take your pick...get the one that best fits your needs. Install should be equally easy on either board.

In order to pick any other motherboard (I mean any other Gigabyte model) , is there any way to know which one is easier to install or more compatible with MacOSX ?
Thanks

adso said:
In order to pick any other motherboard (I mean any other Gigabyte model) , is there any way to know which one is easier to install or more compatible with MacOSX ?
Thanks

As I said, either one will work equally well. Not sure how I can be more direct in the answer...

Research the User Builds section if you want to see what experiences other people have had.

Ok, so the only way to know the compatibility is to check other experience users installation.

adso said:
Ok, so the only way to know the compatibility is to check other experience users installation.

Both of the boards will work fine. It depends which one suits your needs.

BOTH boards are compatible. :|

wfj said:
jester969 said:
adso said:

Both of the boards will work fine. It depends which one suits your needs.

BOTH boards are compatible. :|

This thread is like... :banghead:

At first I thought English may not be his/her first language but when he asked if they were compatible I knew it was going down a slippery slope. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back