Contribute
Register

GA-Z170M-D3H, lost LAN when Computer Sleep !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490m Gaming X
CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everybody :)

I have a little problem with my new config. I have a GA-Z170M-D3H with i7 6700k on 10.11.4
I use the AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.1 from Multibeast for LAN. It's working perfect.

But I see when the Hackintosh going to sleep I lost the LAN when I wake up !?
And I need to reboot to have LAN again !

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hello,
I had the same problem before on ASUS Z170M Plus, and I finally fixed it by installing IntelMausiEthernet.kext instead of AppleIntelIE1000e.kext.
1. Remove Ethernet (en0) from Preference Panel -> Network
2. Remove AppleIntelIE1000e.kext from S/L/E and rebuild kernel cache.
3. Restart.
4. Install IntelMausiEthernet.kext and rebuild kernel cache.
5. Restart.
6. Add Ethernet back to Preference Panel -> Network.
7. Restart.
And the Ethernet should work even after sleep and wake.

Last edited:
Hello Everybody :)

I have a little problem with my new config. I have a GA-Z170M-D3H with i7 6700k on 10.11.4
I use the AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.1 from Multibeast for LAN. It's working perfect.

But I see when the Hackintosh going to sleep I lost the LAN when I wake up !?
And I need to reboot to have LAN again !

Any idea ?

Thanks
I see you have listed HD530 as graphics and I see all of us with Z170 board using on board HD530 unable to wake their systems fully. The result is always black screen and an unresponsive system. It appears you are able to wake your system fully even if you lose the LAN with the AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.1 driver. I have the exact same board and CPU with F7 BIOS and am not able to wake my system.
Can you please share your installation process so that we can nail this thing down?

I see you have listed HD530 as graphics and I see all of us with Z170 board using on board HD530 unable to wake their systems fully. The result is always black screen and an unresponsive system. It appears you are able to wake your system fully even if you lose the LAN with the AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.1 driver. I have the exact same board and CPU with F7 BIOS and am not able to wake my system.
Can you please share your installation process so that we can nail this thing down?
hi, im also using HD530 integrated graphic...

please advice

Hello,
I had the same problem before on ASUS Z170M Plus, and I finally fixed it by installing IntelMausiEthernet.kext instead of AppleIntelIE1000e.kext.
1. Remove Ethernet (en0) from Preference Panel -> Network
2. Remove AppleIntelIE1000e.kext from S/L/E and rebuild kernel cache.
3. Restart.
4. Install IntelMausiEthernet.kext and rebuild kernel cache.
5. Restart.
6. Add Ethernet back to Preference Panel -> Network.
7. Restart.
And the Ethernet should work even after sleep and wake.
How do you rebuild kernel cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back