Contribute
Register

GA-X58A-UD3R - Interesting Audio Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacMan said:
spawnerbr said:
I have installed my audio using Multibeast and don't know why, while a music is playing on itunes or a video on you tube, sometimes the sound freezes, ever, like a little lag. Anyone knows something about it?
Are you using a DSDT? If not, that is one of the issues that a DSDT solves.

I have downloaded here the DSDT-GA-X58A-UD3R-2.0-FA.aml file, renamed to dsdt.aml and copied to my Extra folder. Is that?

spawnerbr said:
MacMan said:
spawnerbr said:
I have installed my audio using Multibeast and don't know why, while a music is playing on itunes or a video on you tube, sometimes the sound freezes, ever, like a little lag. Anyone knows something about it?
Are you using a DSDT? If not, that is one of the issues that a DSDT solves.

I have downloaded here the DSDT-GA-X58A-UD3R-2.0-FA.aml file, renamed to dsdt.aml and copied to my Extra folder. Is that?

That is the DSDT file, but that's not how you use it. You need to put it on the desktop, and check the UserDSDT option when you use the Multibeast installer.

I have discovered one thing. The CPU TEMP led is off, then, when he blinks to green or red, the sound/music start to freeze/lag. Everytime he blinks. Any tips? And, no overclock here.

I had Probs with Audio too and just kept reselecting different Multibeast selections and it comes up when there is less info in the System Info panel. Can't remember exactly what I did to make it work. Total luck on the options or combo of options.

I was curious if your i7 980X is driven properly in OSX have you benchmarked it and is it kickin big time?!

uenleeb said:
I installed with multibeast 2.2.2 and I have no audio as well. Before the 10.6.4 update the audio was working. Weird ay?

The problem is solved. I have purchased a new cooler for the computer. I got a Zalman CNPS 10X Quiet and the led is off all the time. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back