Contribute
Register

GA-P67-UD4 B3 Audio Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
toleda said:
Squk said:
No problem!

You should apply the patch, through DSDT Editor, call EHCISleep. Once out of sleep, keyboard and mouse work great.

Say more about EHCISleep. I don't see it in DSDTSE. Thanks.

Sure.

A) You do not have to do is create a "clean DSDT" from Auto DSDT Patcher, setting the value:

GENERIC.

Obviously, we want to clarify one thing:

1) First create a new DSDT, you should delete the old out of your folder (created a copy, of course) and, through Multibeast, install NullCPUPowerManagment.kexts.

2) Once this is done, restart the computer and the DSDT kinds as in point A.

3) When done, click "Apply" and the new DSDT will be created and placed on your desk.

4) Open your newly created with new DSDT DSDT Editor (which I posted here in this topic) and select the following patches to apply:

a) SATA AHCI orange icon
b) DTGP
c) EHCI sleep
d) GigE
e) Mac devices
f) New HPET
g) WAK

Very good. We're done. Fill out this new dsdt and all patches applied and just put it in the folder / extra.

Once this is done, clean the cache with Multibeast and restart the system.

Attachments

• DSDTEditor.zip
    937.1 KB · Views: 60
Now very disappointed, at first it worked but now....

I found that the system is unstable (hangs boot after time does not match the checksums of files on the disk, sometimes applications crashing) if I connect hard drives to the white SATA III (6Gb/s) connectors

Computer is not overclocked!
p67a-ud4-B3 BIOS F4

questions

1. Do you have these symptoms? I have read on the gigabyte forums that this happens because of overheating southbridge
2. Do I need to put Bridge Helper after Multibeast?
3. At some point in time need to change com.apple.Boot.plest?
4. If you make changes to the BIOS that you have told EIST - C3-C6 States - 1E then the system not wakeup properly (mouse keyboard freeze, replug solve problem)

Sorry for my terrible english! I use google translator =)
Before that everything was normal and stable operation, sleep has also worked

I'm using your DSDT, DSDT from the Tony base is not working with sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back