CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Edited F10 vanilla DSDT extracted using DSDTSE and with the new DSDT I finally got things to work which I never could with the old BIOS:
- sleep without SleepEnabler
- remove NullCPUPowerManagement
- Speedstep working
:D
Here are my edits (partially following Tony's guide):
- DTGP
- "local0" in Scope (_SI)
- _wak package return
- 0xFFF length in DWordMemory,
- HDEF
- IDE1 -> SATA (deleted IDE2), PRIM to PRT0, SECD->PRT1 (no DTGP added)
- PIC fix
- TMR fix
- HPET fix

No RTC, USB fix,
no SpeedStep info added
(Enabled TurboBoost, C1E, C3/C6/C7, CPU Thermal Monitor, CPU EIST & Bidirectional PROCHOT in BIOS options)
Waking up from sleep with USB keyboard works!
Thanks to Tony & everybody for the excellent documentation

Attachments

• dsdt_p55aud3p_f10_fixed.dsl
    211.1 KB · Views: 163
  • SpeedStep_i5_750.tiff
    49.7 KB · Views: 293
Re: GA-P55A-UD3P Thread

Nice work! We're gonna update all the DSDTs in MultiBeast and the DSDT Database once we get all of the extracts together here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2014

Re: GA-P55A-UD3P Thread

MacMan said:
What version of SL are you running?
Running SL 10.6.3 with Asere Booter 1.1.9; FakeSMC, LegacyHDA& IOHCIStorageBlockInjector in E/E, iMac11,1 in smbios.plist; RealtekR1000SL & 10.6.2 AppleHDA in S/L/E

Are you using any USB hubs?
Have you tested USB 1.0 and 2.0 devices directly connected to rear motherboard ports? Can sleep and restart using a USB 1.0 device connected to motherboard ports and not lose power to USB 1.0 device?

MacMan said:
Are you using any USB hubs?
Have you tested USB 1.0 and 2.0 devices directly connected to rear motherboard ports? Can sleep and restart using a USB 1.0 device connected to motherboard ports and not lose power to USB 1.0 device?
Good question.
I am using a USB 2.0 hub but I just connected the Apple Aluminum keyboard directly to the USB port on the front of the case and sleep & wakeup still works!

gpfeiffer said:
Removing the hub, a USB mouse alone does not work. However, the Apple Al keyboard alone does work.
That's because if I remember correctly, the AL keyboard is either a USB 2.0 device and/or hub.

Can you upload your working .aml file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back