Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi.
I´ve bought my hackintosh
Motherboard: GA-H77N-WIFI
Processor:Intel Core i5-3330
Seagate Barracuda 750GB HDD
8GB Kingston RAM

I´ve made my USB from last version of Mountain Lion installed on Macbook Pro and downloaded ML from store. Used last version of unibeast 1.7.0
I got stuck on white screen with :beachball: I want to know what can I do to install.

Thanks in advice :D

Hi.
I´ve bought my hackintosh
Motherboard: GA-H77N-WIFI
Processor:Intel Core i5-3330
Seagate Barracuda 750GB HDD
8GB Kingston RAM

I´ve made my USB from last version of Mountain Lion installed on Macbook Pro and downloaded ML from store. Used last version of unibeast 1.7.0
I got stuck on white screen with :beachball: I want to know what can I do to install.

Thanks in advice :D

Your CPU has HD2500 which isn't supported. You need HD3/4000 or a supported graphics card.
http://ark.intel.com/products/65509

So if I buy EVGA GeForce GT610 I can install without any problem? In this case the card will work OOB?

Thank you. Just one more question. With GT610 DVI and HDMI will work?
Could you tell me please what I have to check on Multibeast?

Thank you. Just one more question. With GT610 DVI and HDMI will work?
Could you tell me please what I have to check on Multibeast?

1) With the graphics card installed. Type GraphicsEnabler=No when using the UniBeast drive.

2) Installation complete. it restarts. Boot the UniBeast as 1st boot option again. BUT this time choose your partition you installed Mountain Lion on before selecting it type GraphicsEnabler=No again. Complete set up.

3) If you are wanting to use external speakers then choose without DSDT in the audio selection of MultiBeast, If you are wanting sound through your TV/monitor then you will have to create one adding the edits to the DSDT.

MultiBeast: For External Speakers only.

Select: UserDSDT/DSDT Free installation
NAVIGATE to: Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8XX/without DSDT/ select 892
NAVIGATE to: Network/ select Lnx2Mac's Realtek
NAVIGATE to: Customization/Boot Option/ Select GraphicsEnabler=No and 1080p Display

Let it finish. Then eject your USB, restart this time selecting your HDD as boot priority. You should be good to go.

If you have any trouble during the installation. You can install in safe mode by typing -x at the Chimera boot screen.

Hi I have the same problem I have GA-h77n-wifi and intel HD2500 graphics it completes the first boot and displays "installation succesful" bute after rebooting I get white screen apple logo and the circle, so I dont get to the second step of installation

Hi I have the same problem I have GA-h77n-wifi and intel HD2500 graphics it completes the first boot and displays "installation succesful" bute after rebooting I get white screen apple logo and the circle, so I dont get to the second step of installation

To reach registration of OS X, boot from the UniBeast USB again type in -x at the Chimera boot screen after using the arrows to highlight your Mountain Lion installation drive.

same setup as you and same issue. Guess I need that GTX 650 :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back