Contribute
Register

GA-H77-DS3H (REV. 1.1) 5.1 surround

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Install Audio ID: 2:
Installation - MultiBeast_5.1.1 or newer
3. MultiBeast - Select Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx
3b. Without DSDT/ALC8xy and Optional 3 Port Audio Enabler (for Audio ID: 2)

To Verify Audio ID: 2, Without dsdt (after restart)
System Information/Hardware/Audio/Intel High Definition Audio (not Devices) Audio ID: 2
I checked at the system information but its still audiocode 1 after running multibeast 5.2 ( see picture ) Schermafbeelding 2012-12-23 om 22.23.45.png

I checked at the system information but its still audiocode 1 after running multibeast 5.2
Delete S/L/E/HDAEnabler1.kext and S/L/E/HDAEnabler2.kext.
Run MultiBeast 5.2.1 or newer - /Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/Without DSDT
Select:
ALC887 Current
Optional 3 Port Audio Enabler

Restart. Attach a copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.

Delete S/L/E/HDAEnabler1.kext and S/L/E/HDAEnabler2.kext.
Run MultiBeast 5.2.1 or newer - /Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/Without DSDT
Select:
ALC887 Current
Optional 3 Port Audio Enabler

Restart. Attach a copy of IOReg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg.
After running multibeast it's still audiocode 1. When I run IORegistery explorer it just stops....>.<

Fresh 10.8.2 install. MultiBeast audio as noted above.
Did a fresh install and installed multibeast with the things you said, still audio code 1, when I open Ioreg it freezes and can't do anything....

Did a fresh install and installed multibeast with the things you said, still audio code 1, when I open Ioreg it freezes and can't do anything....
It was not a fresh install. The partition you install OS X on must be erased prior to the install.

It was not a fresh install. The partition you install OS X on must be erased prior to the install.
I dit fresh install with dual boot windows...I finnaly managed to open Ioreg but when I open the file to verify it says its corrupt....>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back