Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AsRock B550 PG Velocita
CPU
AMD 5900X
Graphics
PowerColor 6900
Used 2012 CustoMac guide to purchase GA-H77-DS3H, i5 -3570K, etc, and have prepared USB stick with UniBeast 1.5.2/Mountain Lion installer...reading over instructions, etc (this is my first Hackintosh, very much a newbie...) it seems as though I need a DSDT?? Can't find one in the database-do I just go ahead and install MultiBeast after install with no DSDT options checked?

Thanks in advance for any help...I'm excited about getting this working!

I'm interested in as well.
I'm going to install 10.8.2 to my friend for this mobo. Should I just select the DSDT free option?

If they are running the UEFI BIOS, then you don't need a DSDT. Check Gigabyte's website and see if they have an update for that board, as not all of their boards have gotten them.

Used 2012 CustoMac guide to purchase GA-H77-DS3H, i5 -3570K, etc, and have prepared USB stick with UniBeast 1.5.2/Mountain Lion installer...reading over instructions, etc (this is my first Hackintosh, very much a newbie...) it seems as though I need a DSDT?? Can't find one in the database-do I just go ahead and install MultiBeast after install with no DSDT options checked?

Thanks in advance for any help...I'm excited about getting this working!

Hi!
It turned out to install 10.8.2 MLS this motherboard? If so can you share information?

Got this working yesterday. No DSTD is needed. Only issue is that I can't get ethernet to work. Has anybody got it to work? I have revision 1.1 of the H77

Got this working yesterday. No DSTD is needed. Only issue is that I can't get ethernet to work. Has anybody got it to work? I have revision 1.1 of the H77

Posted same issue, I think with rev 1.1 there is an issue with ethernet. There are a couple of people that are looking for a fix including me. Let me know if you get this corrected. Also I wasnt able to update to 10.8.1 or 10.8.2, let me know if you are successful with that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back