i5-4690
Graphics
NV GTX570
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

after a long time holding on my plex-box (a customac mini 2011 h67n-usb3 b3 bios f9) with lion, decided to upgrade to ml. Installation runs smooth as usually: usb bootable, chimera, multibeast. In multibeast i've selected "user dsdt" (dsdt from database), ioahciblockstorageinjector, audio 889 with dsdt, mac mini definitions, lan drivers. Skipped usb3 driver coz got some problems with sleep with 10.7 and basically i never used them. Reboot and...

NO SOUND - ORANGE (external) DRIVES

after that i believe i've tried everything: multiple combination of bios settings, chameleon instead of chimera, clean installations.. really dunno where the problem is: all working really good and also have all the audio channels recognized in System preferences, sleep working...

any clue? missing something?

Hi all,

after a long time holding on my plex-box (a customac mini 2011 h67n-usb3 b3 bios f9) with lion, decided to upgrade to ml. Installation runs smooth as usually: usb bootable, chimera, multibeast. In multibeast i've selected "user dsdt" (dsdt from database), ioahciblockstorageinjector, audio 889 with dsdt, mac mini definitions, lan drivers. Skipped usb3 driver coz got some problems with sleep with 10.7 and basically i never used them. Reboot and...

NO SOUND - ORANGE (external) DRIVES

after that i believe i've tried everything: multiple combination of bios settings, chameleon instead of chimera, clean installations.. really dunno where the problem is: all working really good and also have all the audio channels recognized in System preferences, sleep working...

any clue? missing something?

Not too sure about your audio issues, but I had the orange icon issue and apparently it is because osx is seeing drives as external, fixed mine by installing 3rd party sata and jmicronx36 kexts with multibeast (under disk section)

ok, good find. Installing the kext solved the orange drives thing. Still no sound. got this on console:

09/09/12 21:30:48,000 kernel[0]: Sound assertion - Command/Response TIMED OUT and ( kRequestStateMatch == fCodecRequest->state = 2 ), fCodecRequest->command->codec: -549470094080, fCodecRequest->command->verb: 0xFFF, fPoweredDown: 0
09/09/12 21:30:48,000 kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 4909
09/09/12 21:30:48,000 kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 4910
09/09/12 21:30:48,000 kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 8088

every time i try to play something

Audio over hdmi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back