Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Okay so I have everything working Graphics (hd 3000 QE/CI), network .etc etc Although I'm still struggling to get audio working after I updated from my original 10.7.0 version. I installed using retail usb which I put onto another usb using unibeast to install lion. I'm using user DSDT with the correct DSDT for my motherboard which I downloaded from the DSDT database (unedited afaik)-GA-H67MA-D2H-B3-F6 (latest bios version). I've tried all the combinations on the multibeast installer for ALC889 but still haven't had any luck. If anyone has successfully got ALC889 working on lion 10.7.4 could you please advise me on what i have to do to enable audio :)

Any help or advice appreciated :)

EdwinYeow said:
This is how i make my audio work again on ALC 889 after 10.7.4 update
Go to System/Library/Extensions and delete ALC8xxHDA.kext
Run Multibeast again , under audio > select > Realtek ALC 8xx and ALC889 under Patched AppleHDA.

Hope this helps
This got my audio working, used SR tools to remove all the ALC related kexts and followed what it said rebooted and its working

-full functionailty(no sleep, havn't attempted to fix this yet) on GA-H67MA-D2H-B3, i2500k(stock) HD3000

And i owe it all to this forum

-cheers :)

Also worked for a GA-Z68XP-UD3 :headbang: <-- Litterally.

Much appreciation from Denmark :thumbup:

Sleep is working :D Must dellte nullcpupowermanagment.kext from System/Library/Extension :headbang:

Okay so I have everything working Graphics (hd 3000 QE/CI), network .etc etc Although I'm still struggling to get audio working after I updated from my original 10.7.0 version. I installed using retail usb which I put onto another usb using unibeast to install lion. I'm using user DSDT with the correct DSDT for my motherboard which I downloaded from the DSDT database (unedited afaik)-GA-H67MA-D2H-B3-F6 (latest bios version). I've tried all the combinations on the multibeast installer for ALC889 but still haven't had any luck. If anyone has successfully got ALC889 working on lion 10.7.4 could you please advise me on what i have to do to enable audio :)

Any help or advice appreciated :)

try this

http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/23703-got-audio-work-889-gigabyte-ga-z68x-ud3h-b3.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back