Contribute
Register

GA-H67M-D2-B3 everything works but Evga GTX 460

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I did it, I right after I installed snow leopard 10.6.8 update, then went into multi-beast, did the options, and at the same time I installed the Nvidia driver, and the CUda driver. Then I restarted and it worked fine. Did you do that? What company did your graphics card? You also need to make sure about the GraphicsEnable is Yes, and the other PCI thingy, at the same time. If you do all this and then reboot it, it should work fine. I used easyBeast for my install. I might suggest you to do the same.

also, put the network plist back in, or your internet won't work, because TonyMac kext repair doesn't put it back :(

I could never get it to work! All the Nvidia drivers would say is "not compatible"

after butchering the .plist file my system would not boot anymore.

I started fresh again and now trying to go up to LION.

I get everything to work but my EVGA GTX 460.

o_O o_O o_O o_O

I got my GTX 460 to work by installing the official Nvidia drivers and NVEnabler (available in Multibeast 3.7.2). If your version of OS X is lower than 10.6.8, you won't be able to install the official Nvidia drivers. You can probably get the same results by installing the tonymacx86 Nvidia update. Also, once you get your video card working, you should upgrade to Mac OS X Lion immediately. The GTX 460 causes random crashing and freezing (known as Fermi Freeze) on Snow Leopard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back