Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68AP-D3
CPU
Intel i7-2600K
Graphics
nVidia GTX 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've had no problems I installing the last few releases of OS X on my system H61N with intel HD 3000, but getting a serious number of issues with the graphics while installing 10.10. Using MB 7.0 doesn't seem to work even with the intel patches?

Anyone with a successful build using this mobo and integrated graphics?

Thanks,

Kev.

I've had no problems I installing the last few releases of OS X on my system H61N with intel HD 3000, but getting a serious number of issues with the graphics while installing 10.10. Using MB 7.0 doesn't seem to work even with the intel patches?

Anyone with a successful build using this mobo and integrated graphics?

Thanks,

Kev.

What "Intel patches" are you using in MB7?

I'm using the mixed graphics patch in Multibeast as well as the 10.9.5 AppleACPIPlatform Rollback which seems necessary otherwise it won't load, but can't get the graphics to run properly, runs with 3MB graphics ram in low res and very jerky/slow

everything else works fine, 889 audio, Ethernet.

Using dsdt with F8 bios.

Thanks.

I'm having exactly the same problem.
I've tried the DSDT for this mobo, also tried DSDT free.
Various combinations of GraphicsEnabler, IGBEnable etc. Every time it just finds 3MB of RAM for graphics.

In Chimera, I can query the video modes and see 486MB with 1920x1080x32 but once OS X boots, it reverts to 1024x768.

I tried forcing Graphics Mode to 1920x1080x32 in org.chameleon.Boot.plist. It does give better resolution but it's quite jumpy.

The annoying thing is - I did get it working perfectly right after install but subsequent reboots reverted to 1024x768 and I haven't been able to get it back.

Any advice appreciated

Apart from the graphics problem, do you guys use HDMI audio on your systems? I have that same board and want to be able to use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back