Contribute
Register

GA-H61N-USB3 El Capitan Upgrade problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my USB3.0 working on El Capitan with the DSDT and Kext from that post.

My advice would be to turn of USB3.0 and follow the http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan...-based-pc.html .. once everything is working in 10.11 update the dsdt and kext to get USB 3.0 working.

Mine has been super stable for the past few days... no issues :clap:

I still can't boot,sometime I got KP,sometime I got pci configuration begin,than system automatically reboot :banghead: I've installed kext to L/E and put dsdt,config file to clover folder.Can you send me your folder clover and kext pls!
GA H61N USB3 - ATI HD 7770
Smbios changed to macmini 5,1
Clover 3280,El capitan

Seeing as you guys have the same MB as me i will ask here. Finally got it to fire up without usb didnt change my bios settings to HD first. However in about MAC my Graphics are showing up HD 2000 3MB. Any help getting that straightened out ?

Think i might have figured this out working on installing those DSDT since i have no sound.

Think i might have figured this out working on installing those DSDT since i have no sound.

did you use clover config ? I'm lost boot fine but same problems with graphics

Happen to get sound working ?

Hi there,
After few try, I can boot 10.11.1 with my H61N-USB3 (with USB3 disabled in the BIOS)
Same as you guys, I have some problems with the USB3, obviously.

The post from insanely is very complete but not enough for a noob like me !
Can someone can explain in a very fast step-by-step how to patch the DSDT ?
And what to do exactly ?
Can't use the provide files because it doesn't fit my system (I have intel HD4000)..

Also, about the kexts, is a drag&drop in /Library/Extension working ? or I have to use some KextUtility to "install" the kext correctly ??

By the way, I get the realtek 889 working in my first install, then I loose it, don't know how, still working on it to get it back !

Thanks for your time, thanks for any help !

H61N-USB3 F8
i5 4570K Intel HD 4000
12 go RAM
SSD 250 + 2 TO("home" folder)

PS: sorry for my poor english.

antO

Hi there,
After few try, I can boot 10.11.1 with my H61N-USB3 (with USB3 disabled in the BIOS)
Same as you guys, I have some problems with the USB3, obviously.

The post from insanely is very complete but not enough for a noob like me !
Can someone can explain in a very fast step-by-step how to patch the DSDT ?
And what to do exactly ?
Can't use the provide files because it doesn't fit my system (I have intel HD4000)..

Also, about the kexts, is a drag&drop in /Library/Extension working ? or I have to use some KextUtility to "install" the kext correctly ??

By the way, I get the realtek 889 working in my first install, then I loose it, don't know how, still working on it to get it back !

Thanks for your time, thanks for any help !

H61N-USB3 F8
i5 4570K Intel HD 4000
12 go RAM
SSD 250 + 2 TO("home" folder)

PS: sorry for my poor english.

antO

No solution for Frisco FL1009. Series 6 USB3 i.e NEC/Renesis/Frisco are Problematic in 10.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back