Contribute
Register

GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 F7 DSDT (0 Errors) + How-to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have a DVI or HDMI port. If you do, use one of the cables, not VGA, to see if it works. I've read somewhere that VGA doesn't work when enabling HD 4000 because Macs don't have VGAs.

I dont have DVI and HDMI port, must bay fraphics card and to see then.thanks mate.

ortizge.. Are you guys talking about the board GA-H61M-DS2? I checked one of the DSDT it has no edits, it is completely empty? Why using a DSDT file when you have no edits in it?

goksi75, Are you trying to run a Ivy bridge CPU on H61M chipset motherboard? If so you need to either edits the kext or add special codes to DSDT. check this thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/53925-qe-ci-hd3000-series-7-mainboards.html

Let me know if you need help.

Also i doubt the VGA port will work.

MiniITX, I just fixed the errors the DSDT had. The GA-H61M-DS2 is basically supported by OS X. Sleep works but I can't figure out how to edit it for ethernet and sound; have to use MultiBeast for both of them to work.

ortizge.. Are you guys talking about the board GA-H61M-DS2? I checked one of the DSDT it has no edits, it is completely empty? Why using a DSDT file when you have no edits in it?

goksi75, Are you trying to run a Ivy bridge CPU on H61M chipset motherboard? If so you need to either edits the kext or add special codes to DSDT. check this thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/53925-qe-ci-hd3000-series-7-mainboards.html

Let me know if you need help.

Also i doubt the VGA port will work.

Ok I will tray and tell if have problem,and yes I have i3 3225 Ivy bridge CPU on H61M

MiniITX I dont have device IMEI in my DSDT how to add.

Attachments

• GA-H61M-DS2_Ivy bridge DSDT.aml.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 133
ortizge, pls attach a unmodified DSDT.

MiniITX with your DSDT again dont have HD4000

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-11 at 7.44.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-11 at 7.44.32 PM.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back