Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H
CPU
i5-760
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello all, it is my first post and I need some help to make my hackingtosh works.

I have done the iboot+multibeast guide with the Snow Leopard retaild DVD and with userDSDT and after restart the computer, neither sound nor ethernet work, in my extra folder I can see four files and two folders:
files are
com.apple.boot.plist
DSDT.aml
Extensions.mkext
smbios.plist

folders are

Extensions, and inside the folder I can see Fakesmc.kext
Themes

What should I do to make it work?
I need help

I use iboot 3.0.2 and multibeast 3.6.0
Many thanks.

Salinger said:
Hello all, it is my first post and I need some help to make my hackingtosh works.

I have done the iboot+multibeast guide with the Snow Leopard retaild DVD and with userDSDT and after restart the computer, neither sound nor ethernet work, in my extra folder I can see four files and two folders:
files are
com.apple.boot.plist
DSDT.aml
Extensions.mkext
smbios.plist

folders are

Themes

I need help

Many thanks.

You need to re-install multibeast and in the kexts + enablers sction, goto, Network, and tick the Lnx2Mac realtek driver. For Audio, goto kexts + enablers sction, audio and tick the realtek 81xx and Apple HDA rollback, allthough this hasnt worked for me, it seemed to have worked for everyone else, so if it does/dosn't work please quote and reply!

Good Luck

dathtom said:
Salinger said:

files are
com.apple.boot.plist
DSDT.aml
Extensions.mkext
smbios.plist

folders are

Themes

I need help

Many thanks.

You need to re-install multibeast and in the kexts + enablers sction, goto, Network, and tick the Lnx2Mac realtek driver. For Audio, goto kexts + enablers sction, audio and tick the realtek 81xx and Apple HDA rollback, allthough this hasnt worked for me, it seemed to have worked for everyone else, so if it does/dosn't work please quote and reply!

Good Luck

Thank you very much, It's worked perfectly, I didn't see how to install. I don't know what is Apple HDA rollback so I don't know if it works or not, thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back