Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SOLVED] GA EP35 DS3L Yosemite - Problems with audio and definition

Hi all,

I've recently installed Yosemite on my Gigabyte mobo GA-EP35-DS3L with Intel Q9500 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 650.

Well I'm coming from a successful installation of Mavericks in my system with audio and LAN working really fine.

Now in Yosemite I haven't sound and App Store doesn't recognize my system (serial number) because I found some problem with Multibeast and it's system definition.

My question is whether it would be possible to have the Yosemite version installed on my system fully functional or otherwise should definitely stay at Mavericks.

Thanks in advance!

Now in Yosemite I haven't sound and App Store doesn't recognize my system (serial number) because I found some problem with Multibeast and it's system definition.

Better stay with System Definition Mac Pro 3,1

If you only want to Access App Store then delete the below mentioned files.

/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist

/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist

Then Reboot OS X.

Once it is rebooted Log in to App Store with your Apple ID.

If you want to Access iMessage and other features then follow the below linked guide,

GUIDE : http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...ite-fix-imessage-using-chameleon-chimera.html

My question is whether it would be possible to have the Yosemite version installed on my system fully functional or otherwise should definitely stay at Mavericks.

Thanks in advance!

As you have successfully installed and booted the Yosemite, i think you can enable all the hardwares which all were worked on Mavericks.

For Audio : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html

For Ethernet : Use DPCIManager to find the ethernet adapter model then install proper driver/kext for the model.

Thank you Jithin.C.V.!!! Now Yosemite is working like a charm:clap:

[SOLVED] GA EP35 DS3L Yosemite - Problems with audio and definition

Good to hear.... Enjoy your Yosemite.

Also change the title of this thread to "[SOLVED] GA EP35 DS3L Yosemite - Problems with audio and definition"

Good Luck..!

Hi, I also using EP-35-DS3L motherboard, and audio is not working, would you mind share how you make it works in Yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back