Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I'm working on using the IDT 92HD95 Audio Chipset.
I will attach the DSDT i've been using, It is patched using RehabMan's repo, for HD4000, PM, and and Display brightness.

I have only ever done Multibeast HDA on Gigabyte boards, so I don't have much experience with HDAEnablers, DSDT audio patches, device IDs, so try speak slowly. :p

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    63.1 KB · Views: 287
Hey hope you have made some progress on your hack. Came across your post. Your welcome to try my edited kext. Its not fully functional, but its a good work in progress.

What works

Output:
1)Internal Speakers (low sound)
2)Headphone jack works perfect with very good sound.
3)Jack sensor for headphone and internal speakers.

Input:
1)Internal mic
2)Input Volume
3)Ambient noise reduction

What Doesn't works

Output:
1)HDMI Audio

Input:
1)Line input
3)Jack sensor for mic to line input.

The Apple HDA I have edited might not work at all for you as Lenovo might have routed the Codec differently for your board. Best to find a Apple HDA patching guide online and try to follow the steps to get a working HDA kext. Any how your welcome to try my kext to see what results you get.

So I chose layout ID 12 as recommended on the patching guides. To have your dsdt activate my patched kext you have to add a secretion of code to the "Device (HDEF)" in your DSDT.

This is the section to add.

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
{
Store (Package (0x06)
{
"hda-gfx",
Buffer (0x0A)
{
"onboard-1"
},

"layout-id",
Buffer (0x04)
{
0x0C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
},

"PinConfigurations",
Buffer (Zero) {}
}, Local0)
DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
Return (Local0)
}
}

I have also attached the patch file for you to use with DSDT editors like MaciASL. Download the file named HDEF_DSM.text Open your dsdt click on: Patch>Open (location where you saved the patch text file) Then Apply patch and compile. Let me know how it turns out.

MAS

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    898.8 KB · Views: 291
  • HDEF _DSM.txt
    468 bytes · Views: 363
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back