Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just like it says...I just got this new keyboard (Logitech G613) and I can't get a command key to work.

Has anyone had this problem before?

The 'CMD' key is usually the left side 'Windows' key on a PC keyboard. With the left 'Alt' key being the 'Options' key. That is how my Logitech Windows keyboard functions.

You might want to check that you are using the correct Input Source for the keyboard, look in System Preferences > Keyboard > Input Sources and see which keyboard layout you are currently using.

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 23.12.49.png My Hack uses a British PC layout.

If you select the '+' icon below the list of layouts, this brings up a sub-menu where you can select alternative and hopefully the correct layout for your keyboard.

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 23.14.44.png Sub-Menu for language and keyboard layouts.

If you add an incorrect keyboard layout, simply delete it from the main input sources list.

I am on the correct layout US and yes the Windows key should be the command key. I wonder if my key is busted and I need to replace the keyboard.

Tested it out in windows and the button doesn't work in Windows either. Good thing I got through Amazon I'm getting another one I hope that one works

bruh i think the problem is you turned on the gaming mode on g613. I found this thread and also another thread that talks about how that switch switches off the windows key, both on windows and mac. Now it works like a charm!

Attachments

• i3sdagd1ack61.jpg
    i3sdagd1ack61.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back