Graphics
HD 4600 / HD 7750
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
It uses open core and UPRW-SSDT is not helping it. Turned off all of the relevant uefi settings such as whats suggested by Dortania. There were no GPRW or LANC and the instance of UPRW was one single hit on find.

When it was using clover and had the DSDT edits for _PWR it would sleep with the lid closing. Not since using OC

Could be from using the smbios that is not right? tried macbookpro11,1 / 12,1

Last edited:
It uses open core and UPRW-SSDT is not helping it. Turned off all of the relevant uefi settings such as whats suggested by Dortania. There were no GPRW or LANC and the instance of UPRW was one single hit on find.

When it was using clover and had the DSDT edits for _PWR it would sleep with the lid closing. Not since using OC

Could be from using the smbios that is not right? tried macbookpro11,1 / 12,1
normally MacBookPro10,1 is for IvyBridge

That was not the ticket. Maybe because there was one single reference in the DSDT to UPRW only. Was looking at some work by 5t33z0 where they mentioned that some tables don't use any of the 3 methods proposed by dortania. This is by addressing _prw devices with 0x0D0 or 0x6D where the 2nd byte is returned as 0x00 instead of anything other IE 0x03

I am just not sure how to edit the SSDT properly, I found one firstly in EHC02. Not all cases in the DSDT did I find that were in the SSDT. Looking only I think for _prw where there is the 0x0D followed by other than 0x00 and also on a device that is used

I will just upload the files and perhaps someone likes to kind of point out what I am not getting.

Attachments

• SSDT-PRW0.dsl.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSDT.dsl.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 24
Back