Contribute
Register

Fun with your Hackintosh: Stable Diffusion and AI Generated Images

Todays fun with SD… finally!, plasticine Tim Cook announces the Mac Pro Cube!.

1F22DC80-AFE7-49A6-9F18-1DE5B8F81AFC.jpeg

plasticine Tim Cook
I've always wondered what plasticine meant. John Lennon uses that word in Beatles song lyrics. It's what we Americans refer to as Play-Doh.

1695945013607.png

I always thought "plasticine" was a made up word.

Screen Shot 6.jpg

To me it looks like an Apple designer toaster.

View attachment 572221
I get a lot of toasters from SD when prompting Mac Pro Cube. The artist you’re referring to I think is Milton Glazer, he did Yellow Submarine for the Beatles. I will check when I get home and run a SD Milton Glazer.

My bad it’s Heinz Edelmann (20 June 1934 – 21 July 2009) was a Czech-German illustrator and designer. His art direction and character designs for the Beatles' 1968 animated film Yellow Submarine brought him additional recognition around the world.

Last edited:
That was a fun!, using 'prompts' illustration, yellow submarine, Ringo, George, John and Paul quite a few times on both SD and DB. This was probably the closest the AI could get to Heinz Edelmann's illustrative style, even then it's still questionable. Even so, the other results are still interesting in there own right, demonstrating quite a grasp on technique and style.

Ringo Star, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, drawn in the style of Yellow Submarine by Heinz Edelm...png

00058-1436228882.png
00057-1436228881.png
Ringo Star, John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison of the beatles, in the style of 19...png
Ringo Star, John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison of the beatles, in the style of 19...png
00072-273538856.png
00064-1653584253.png
illustration in the style of Yellow Submarine, Ringo Star, John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Geo...png

using 'prompts' illustration, yellow submarine, Ringo, George, John and Paul quite a few times on both SD and DB. This was probably the closest the AI could get to Heinz Edelmann's illustrative style
My vote is for the original Heinz Edelmann work. Has a timeless quality that still holds up today.

Back