AMD Radeon HD 6850 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I have the approved Gigabyte Radeon 6850 but I'm only getting 1 monitor out.
I'm assuming there's some update or option I'm not seeing, where is it?

Thanks

What are you trying to do? and how are you connecting things?

more information needed.

Sorry, didn't see this reply.

I've got one DVI out to my monitor, and I'd like to run another DVI for a second monitor, and the HDMI for my TV.

Hmm, thanks for that but that's not really a "solution" as much as a workaround.

I don't have any Display port cables, so I can't have all my ports plugged in.

Also, having only 2 DVI monitors, if I used the DP for one, then there's be a DVI port not used and again, the workaround won't work. =/

I'm looking for an actual fix for this. 2 DVI (monitors), 1 HDMI (TV).

Another guy posted a whole bunch of hexedit stuff for his setup to make it work, but being a different setup it won't work for me.

I haven't tried to do what you want to do, but I did just get two monitors working with that card. I used the DVI-I out for the main monitor, and the DP for the second. I simply bought a DP-to-VGA adapter on Amazon, and then just used a VGA cable to go to my LG lcd display. The resolution on both monitors is awesome. I haven't watched that tutorial yet, but I'll certainly do so tomorrow. I have seen a guy named cpukid00 discuss three monitors with that card, in one of his YouTube videos. So you might want to look him up over there, and contact him. He can probably help get you pointed in the right direction.

Here's a link to his main page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cpukid00

TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back