asus hd 7970-dc2t-3gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi

I want to install OSx Mountainlion on my desktop. I've always worked with linux and now i have a macbook, i'm looking for
better compatibility between the two of them. Here are my specs:

Mobo: Asus p9x79 Deluxe
CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k @ 4.9Ghz
GPU: Asus hd 7970 dc2t
Raid Controller: Lsi Megaraid 9260-8i
HDD: 5x Seagate 1Tb in raid 5
RAM: 16Gb of Corsair Dominator GT @ 1867 Mhz

So i think my build is compatible but i'm not sure about the raid controller and the GPU. I've seen some other builds where
the same mobo is used. I dont need to use the wifi controller that is integrated in my mobo, i only work wired so thats not
a problem:) If its even possible, is there any kind person that can give me a straight walktrough? I'm kind of new to hackintosh.
Thanks in advance!

Hi

I want to install OSx Mountainlion on my desktop. I've always worked with linux and now i have a macbook, i'm looking for
better compatibility between the two of them. Here are my specs:

Mobo: Asus p9x79 Deluxe
CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k @ 4.9Ghz
GPU: Asus hd 7970 dc2t
Raid Controller: Lsi Megaraid 9260-8i
HDD: 5x Seagate 1Tb in raid 5
RAM: 16Gb of Corsair Dominator GT @ 1867 Mhz

So i think my build is compatible but i'm not sure about the raid controller and the GPU. I've seen some other builds where
the same mobo is used. I dont need to use the wifi controller that is integrated in my mobo, i only work wired so that's not
a problem:) If its even possible, is there any kind person that can give me a straight walktrough? I'm kind of new to hackintosh.
Thanks in advance!

No idea about the RAID controller but the 7970 video card is not supported in Mountain Lion at this time. 10.8.3 MAY provide support but we won't know for sure until after Apple releases it. So no, not at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back