3. Performa
  4. Power Mac
  5. PowerBook
  6. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi folks,

I have a weird problem. After my last installation of HighSierra doesn't work, I tried a fresh installation.
I made a USB-Stick with Clover and the installation seems to work BUT after the PC reboots, Clover doesn't appear.
I tried to boot from the stick: nothing. I simply can´t boot except from my Win7 SSD.

I made a second USB with clover and high Sierra and nothing again. Clover doesn't load anymore.
No error or freeze, just nothing. In the Bios, I can see the OSX SSD, the OSX-HDD and the USB-Stick but I can´t boot from any of them.

I reset my BIOS, unplugged my NVDIA-Card, unplugged my SSD and my HDD, nothing. I run out of ideas.

My configuration is :
Intel i5 3.4ghz
8 GB Ram
SSD+HDD
Gygabite Z77N-WiFi
Geforce GTX 770
Profile : Imac13,2

Last edited:
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

sorry edit.

Hi, did you enable EFI boot or maybe legacy only method in BIOS? How did you install Clover on USB? Did you select UEFI Motherboard or legacy MBR Setup in Clover Installer? Did you enable XHCI Hand-Off?

Ok, did your Clover config.plist work before HS Install? Let me get this right.. Clover boot select menu doesn't show up, correct? Does your screen show any Information at this moment? Does pressing F2 work to create preboot.log?

##edit##
Did you manually install apfs.efi file?

I goes directly from BIOS to windows, screen shows nothing. Clover doesn't load.
Clover works before I started the HS installation. Now even the working USB-Stick doesn't boot.
F2 doesn't do anything.

I put apfs.efi file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI.

What happens if you press F11 (or something else for boot select menu) at cold start and select your USB stick?

even if i use f12 and choose the USB stick it doesn't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back