i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I'm currently running macOS Mojave successfully on my Hackintosh. Specs are in my profile. My motherboard is an ASRock z390 Phantom Gaming SLI/AC. I have a Radeon VII which was working under Mojave, but I have removed it to simplify the installation. I'm currently hooked up through HDMI on my iGPU

I have decided to do a fresh installation of Catalina on my Hackintosh, but have run into an unusual error during installation. In verbose mode I see the following message:

NTFS driver 3.14.3 [Flags R/W]
Continue

These are the last two lines displayed, then the computer restarts. It happens so fast that I had to take a video of it to see what the final message was. As for my plist.config, I used my same Mojave settings after creating a fresh Catalina install USB drive using UniBeast. I have attached my plist.config

Any ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 90
Hello,

I'm currently running macOS Mojave successfully on my Hackintosh. Specs are in my profile. My motherboard is an ASRock z390 Phantom Gaming SLI/AC. I have a Radeon VII which was working under Mojave, but I have removed it to simplify the installation. I'm currently hooked up through HDMI on my iGPU

I have decided to do a fresh installation of Catalina on my Hackintosh, but have run into an unusual error during installation. In verbose mode I see the following message:

NTFS driver 3.14.3 [Flags R/W]
Continue

These are the last two lines displayed, then the computer restarts. It happens so fast that I had to take a video of it to see what the final message was. As for my plist.config, I used my same Mojave settings after creating a fresh Catalina install USB drive using UniBeast. I have attached my plist.config

Any ideas? Thanks!

Do you have a Windows NTFS drive installed in the computer? If you do remove it. If you do not then I have no idea why you would be getting an error about Windows NT File System.

Dang it, I had a secondary NTFS dive connected that I totally forgot about. Thanks for having me double check!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back