Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
I'm getting crashes/restarts in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. This is a new install of Mojave that I'm trying to dial in. Moving from High Sierra/NVIDIA was inspired by Adobe dropping CUDA support on Mac. I've tried several power supplies, and changed from a Vega 64 to an RX580, and finally, mapped my USB but I'm still getting these crashes. I'm hoping there is a simple fix that I haven't found that somebody here can point me to, perhaps with a look at my EFI.

Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.7 MB · Views: 62
I'm getting crashes/restarts in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. This is a new install of Mojave that I'm trying to dial in. Moving from High Sierra/NVIDIA was inspired by Adobe dropping CUDA support on Mac. I've tried several power supplies, and changed from a Vega 64 to an RX580, and finally, mapped my USB but I'm still getting these crashes. I'm hoping there is a simple fix that I haven't found that somebody here can point me to, perhaps with a look at my EFI.

Thanks!
you are missing your clover folder....

(only your zipped clover folder is required, not the entire EFI)

Ahhh - here it is!
not seeing where you mapped your usb ports?

you may also want to update your lilu and whatevergreen kexts

also you could remove those sensor kexts

also, do you have any panic logs?

Sorry - updated the wrong clover.zip. The panics.zip has a group of panics, all from the same time this morning.
AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer looks like your intel graphics are trying to load?

set DVMT in your BIOS to 64MB or 128MB or maybe disable intel graphics?

I have the intel running headless but enabled for the hardware h.264 encoding benefit. I had it Pre-allocated 128/Total 256 but dropped to 128/128. Pulled the extra sensors kexts as well. Fingers crossed, and thanks!

I have the intel running headless but enabled for the hardware h.264 encoding benefit. I had it Pre-allocated 128/Total 256 but dropped to 128/128. Pulled the extra sensors kexts as well. Fingers crossed, and thanks!
i'm not that up on desktop hacks, but on a laptop, that issue is due to the DVMT thing, so hope that may help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back