Graphics
nvidia gtx 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, i have a problem, my hackintosh freezes when switching windows about 2 seconds or maybe 3, then returns to normal, this problem started when I change my video card for a gtx 570, I already upgrade to 4.4.0 multibeast and the problem persists. What I can do?

my system

OSX lion 10.7.4
Intel Core i7
Nvidia gtx 570
Mobo: Z68

Thanks!

you have to be a bit more specific about the problem. Does it freeze when you the desktop is loaded or at the log in screen?

Is when im working, when I switch in windows, an example, Im in google chrome then I switch to photoshop to paint, in this moment when I am starting to paint the system freezes, i dont know why and it happens to me with all the softwares and games.

coolturens said:
Is when im working, when I switch in windows, an example, Im in google chrome then I switch to photoshop to paint, in this moment when I am starting to paint the system freezes, i dont know why and it happens to me with all the softwares and games.

Same wasn't getting this before 10.7.4, have you tried the official nvidia drivers?

You know where I will find this drivers? because i search in nvidia for os x and nope.

philz said:
coolturens said:

Same wasn't getting this before 10.7.4, have you tried the official nvidia drivers?

philz said:
coolturens said:
You know where I will find this drivers? because i search in nvidia for os x and nope.

You will need to re-apply the patch but here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=60090

Hey thanks, but this drivers dont work, and is for quadro, any way I was trying to install and says to me that a newer version of nvidia drivers is installed in os x lion 10.7.4 version, well, this driver dont work.

coolturens said:
philz said:
coolturens said:

You will need to re-apply the patch but here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=60090

Hey thanks, but this drivers dont work, and is for quadro, any way I was trying to install and says to me that a newer version of nvidia drivers is installed in os x lion 10.7.4 version, well, this driver dont work.

They work, and they aren't just for quadro's. It actually runs any geforce card without having to add device ID's or anything, just OpenCL patch.

They work, and they aren't just for quadro's. It actually runs any geforce card without having to add device ID's or anything, just OpenCL patch.

Excelent!!! thanks, this is the solution :D really I love you! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back