I7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,

Hope i'm in the right part of the forum.
this is not my first attempt, i did many unsuccessfull installs.

When booting, my system doesn't stop at Chimera screen where i could choose the system or type flags. I get very fast to the logging screen which is then messed up like if the display is not well sized (issue I solved on previous installs by booting with GE=No).

I finally manage to type flags/boot options by typing while booting as soon as I power on.
With GE=No, i sometimes get hardly and slowly to the logging screen but i can't type the PWD, the mouse arrow and the PWD bar are frozen... Sometimes I don't get to the logging screen, the turning wheel at the app stops the arrow appears at the top of the screen.
Same things when booting on the USBstick.

-x flag doesn't help, -v eather, PCIROOTUID eather....

Can someone see any explanations? Any ideas please?

Other QUESTIONS/LEADS : I think my BIOS settings are OK but in case, would anyone see a Bios setting that could be the cause of this issue? Can my SSD health be pointed out (after my thouthand attempts, i wonder if this one is not broken, it behaves strangely sometimes but all the install).

Thanks for your help.
Fab

More informations :

I installed OS X 10.8.2 (from appstore) with Unibeast USB stick on my SSD. Everything went ok.
I ran Multibeast following this guide : Link considering i have a similar build exept that i want to use HD4000.

I also installed customed BIOS thanks to samisnake.

My build :
Mobo P8Z77-V
i7-3770k
2x8Go Corasair RAM
Intel 330 series SSD 240 Go
+ 2To HDD

In case it can be a source of problem : after Multibeast post-install & before re-boot i did a disk repair....

Please help.
I've been working on my system unsuccessfully for more than 2 months actually...
Ideas????

Thx

Any help please? I'm desperate here... Same thing once again after new install...

I think my SSD was the main problem. It's sent back to the retailer. You can close this thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back