GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-6700k
Graphics
GTX1050 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
hi guys,

I installed 10.7 and updated to 10.7.2 - 3 times now. Everything is running. But after some time (10min, 15 min, 30 min) Systems freezes. My USB mouse, Keyboard or Apple Bluetooth keyboard, Trackpad don't react. ...

- So first I thought of a USB problem ??? IO Rollback a solution ? - But I don't tried yet because I don't know if the 10.6 files in Multibeast are compatible ?

- I also saw a bug in DSDT from tony ... If you run F11 BIOS version and take the DSDT you don't get over the grey Apple. I installed new several times .. no chance. Even not with rboot. So when you use DSDT F10 with Bios F11. Everything runs !

- I switched to a other 1156 Board for testing. GA-Q57M-S2H. Same Issue ... sometimes freezes ... ???

Hardware:
- Both boards
- Core i5 750
- 8GB DDR3 (2x4)
- Geforce 8800GT
- Belkin Bluetooth + Apple Keyboard and Apple Trackpad
- 64GB SSD

any ideas ? How to get it Stable ?

I am running the same mobo since summer, no freezes, no crashes, no problem.

What BIOS version are you running

Confirm you set Bios AHCI, HPET 64, S3 boot order

Confirm you have the correct DSDT to match the board revision and BIOS (my board is F11 with F11 BIOS)

What installation method did you use

What versions of rBoot, MultiBeast did you use

What kexts did you install, what boot options chosen

Have you tried booting with the -v flag and see if any particular kext hangs or won't load

Checked Console for error messages?

What Ethernet kext did you install? Lnx2Mac or the Gigabyte?

interesting !

F11 BIOS - F10 DSDT- Because when I use F11 it sticks at the grey apple. Reinstalled several times ... no chance. So with F10 DSDT he is running.

AHCI 64 und S3 is set

USB Stick Lion with robot 1.1
Multibeast 4.1 Lion edition

no boot options - Kexts: Audio 889 and Lnyx Network driver. Thats it ...

don't have knowledge about terminal error protocol ...

One thing comes to mind....did you check which board revision you have, it is physically printed on the board in one of the corners....IIRC the options are 1.0 or 1.3 DSDT must match board rev. as well as BIOS version.

You ran UserDSDT in MultiBeast, did you ever run EasyBeast, if so, you need to delete the extra kexts it installs which are not needed with a DSDT installation and can cause the issues you mention.

Same problem on:
GA-H61M-S2V-B3 F5 Bios (F5 DSDT from DSDT Database)
Core i5 2400
8Gb DDR3 Kingston
60Gb OCZ SSD Solid 3

:banghead:

hey my main problem are the freezes ... some in the forum tell me that it is Lion + Geforce Driver ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back