CPU
i3-3225
Graphics
GTX 760
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
For those who are unaware, Apple is allowing all those with "legacy" versions of their software (i.e. that could be bought outside the MAS) to update to the newest versions for FREE, tying them into your Apple ID as if you'd purchased them from the MAS. They had said it was only for "new macs" but it works with all of them. If you don't have the "legacy software", you may be able to get it cheaper (or much cheaper, depending on your beliefs) than buying all the separate apps on the MAS. Works only with iWork, iLife and Aperture.

As long as your Mac App store is working, it should work...

My Apple Store is still working, and I was able to update iWork. However, I cannot update iLife and I'm not the only one. I haven't found a general consensus on who's having issues updating iLife/iWork and who's not.

My Apple Store is still working, and I was able to update iWork. However, I cannot update iLife and I'm not the only one. I haven't found a general consensus on who's having issues updating iLife/iWork and who's not.

Well my actual hack isn't working at the time, so I can't test it, but it worked fine on a real mac. I've heard even Apple users were having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back