Motherboard
GA97D3h
CPU
i5
Graphics
intel
Mac
  1. iMac
I have downloaded HighSierra and following the terminal instruction.
But my pc restarted automatically before install new Multibeast & clover which support high sierra.

The orange mark below is what i have missing.

1. Update your existing Clover install to v4173+ using MultiBeast or official Clover package.

2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition using EFI Mounter v3. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. If you need essential kexts, download them here

3. Download Install macOS High Sierra Application from the Mac App Store. When complete, the app will open. Close the window.

4. Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal and type the following:

Code (Text):
/Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO
5. At prompt, type A to agree to the License Agreement. When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.

6. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot macOS Install option (Example: Boot macOS Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating.

7. Complete the installation process- the computer will automatically reboot a few times.

8. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot macOS option (Example: Boot macOS from Macintosh HD). The computer will then complete the update.

-------------------------

Currently i cant open my HFS anymore . The screen become like this .

https://imgur.com/a/tSrra

tSrra

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

There is no requirement to host your images / files on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back