Motherboard
Asus P5P41TED
CPU
E8500
Graphics
GeForce 6200
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I have made some changes on my configuration. I have noticed that, ever since weather was getting cooler, the shutdown down block seem to be getting less present, I have decided to remove verbose mode from the config plist in Clover and also from BIOS (Yep, BIOS has a verbose mode). I have noticed that, two times already, on a reboot instead of the Apple logo was replaced with the forbidden sign. On both occasions the internet connection was shared with another device just previous to the reboot. I could not find on system.log the relevant information. Latest Clover, FakeSMC etc .

I have made some changes on my configuration. I have noticed that, ever since weather was getting cooler, the shutdown down block seem to be getting less present, I have decided to remove verbose mode from the config plist in Clover and also from BIOS (Yep, BIOS has a verbose mode). I have noticed that, two times already, on a reboot instead of the Apple logo was replaced with the forbidden sign, after the Apple logo appeared and the line showed boot was almost finished. On both occasions the internet connection was shared with another device just previous to the reboot. I could not find on system.log the relevant information. Latest Clover, FakeSMC etc .
Switched to permanent verbose mode. Watched the boot process until something happened. It may be the same issue. It got stuck on some line Apple Key Store failed, somewhere between Waiting for DSMOS and DSMOS has arrived. Booted with the installation pen drive and checked with Disk Utility, no errors were find. Rebooted.
When the forbidden sign appeared, on system.log that boot could not be identified, it was like it did not exist. Now, on system.log it seems to say that it got stuck on
localhost syslogd[37]: ASL Sender Statistics
Both blocks at boot seem random, unpredictable. Do they damage the OS?

Restored the normal, non-verbose mode. After a while, the forbidden sign again. I guess FakeSMC has issues on this hardware.
I use no bootlegs on boot. Would this be caused by the lack of dart=0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back