HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hallo

I want to install Lion with UniBeast on an i3 (HD3000) with a Gigabyte H67N and without any graphic card.

So i installed the Lion application with UniBeast on the USB-Stick,which works (is tested on an other Gigabyte H67N (with an i5 (HD2000)).

I pass to start from the USB-Drive and the apple-logo with the running wheel appears.

But after several seconds a little "forbidden sign" (a small circle with a diagonal in the circle) appears too and nothing happens anymore.

Does anyone have an idea where the problem is?

I'm happy about any kind of help.
Modibo

Hmm... ok,
I will have a look to it tomorrow.
Thanks for the moment.

Hi,

I have a similar setup:
GA-H67N-USB3 B3 (F7 bios)
4GB ram
60GB SSD

The SSD is plugged on the intel (blue) sata port.
BIOS is configured as advised (multichecks !)

I have tried any -v -f -s -x GraphicsEnabler=no PCIRootUID=0/1 combination with no effect, message remains :
[DISAPPEAR WITH -x OPTION]
Kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC failed to load
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC
Couldn't alloc class "AudioAUUCDriver"
[/]
From path: "uuid", Waiting form /chosen: [SERIAL] <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
[AND THEN YOU GET]
Still waiting for root device
[/]

I'm not sure if you have the same problem, but if so well I hope it will save you some typing time and get both of us an early solution ;)

Hi

I checked my BIOS (F5) and it should be right.
AHCI-mode is on and the HPET-Mode is set to 64-bit.
Any other options are set to default.
The SSD is linked with the blue slot. (and is already set to OS X Journaled (Extended) and GUID-...)

Nevertheless I got the same sign like before.

@meuble: I didn't get any message as return. Just this "forbidden sign".

Where is my fault?

Well you don't have any debug message because you're not using the verbose mode. To to so, juste type "-v" (without quotes) before hitting enter at the unibeast screen. You can alternatively hit the down key to display the options menu on the same screen and scroll down to the "verbose mode" item, then press enter.

Ok seems to be the same problem.
I get almost the same reply like you.
But additional to the cam.apple.driver.AudioAUUC i have also a com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController which can't be found and failed to load.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is it possible, that the Stick has a mistake (AppleHDAController and AudioAUUC are missing) and that the Computer search a new boot device?
I once send a Boot-Stick in a letter to a friend an afterwards nothing was working anymore
(Just apple-logo and the running circle appeared, which stopped after some time....)
and i had to reinstall the stick for a new boot.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your stick since I tried Unibeast and the disk utility restore + chimera boot. I had the same issue...

Okay.
But we have both in similar besides the same error-message is that we both try to install Lion without GraphicCard...

From what i understand the problem comes from the disk not being located by the installer... if so, then I don't have a clue. I've tried the rd=disk0/1/2/3 argument with no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back