HP folio 1040 g2 (Clover V4813)
CPU
i5-5300u
Graphics
HD5500, FHD
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
Just a couple of days ago i installed mojave on my folio 1040 g2 following the guide here -probook-elitebook-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.

My model isn't in the list of the supported models, but everything i can be aware of worked out fine using the configuration install_8x0g2_broadwell and config_8x0_G2_Broadwell.plist.

Done whit the background, here's the problem: the trackpad is recognized and works, but it's way to much sensitive (talking about the force needed to click) and the two finger scrolling function is dysfunctional, every time two fingers are on the pad it's considered as a click.
I'm somehow sure this is about the unpractical "ForcePad" symantec touchpad, so here i am asking: is there a way to configure the pressure sensibility of the pad in VoodooPS2Controller.kext?
This is probably related, but i can't figure out how
Note: This guide supports only those laptops with Synaptics PS2 trackpads. Other trackpads will be mouse emulation only and require special code in the model specific SSDT. Refer to SSDT-1020-G1-Broadwell.dsl for an example.
fun fact: it seems like everything works also with SSDT-1020-G1-Broadwell.dsl instead of SSDT-8x0G2b.aml (battery, brightness, keyboard fn keys, audio output and input (also whit the automatic switch if a jack is inserted!) )
edit: attached the debug stuff in case is needed

Attachments

• debug_13899.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Hi McFazio, i have g2 too, and even though i tried both 8x0 and 1020-g1, even graphic adapter didnt work and boots correctly, what am i missing, please could you lead me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back