Graphics
ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
I have recently built my first hackintosh, everything is fine without the flickering problem.

Configuration:
Monitor : ASUS PG279Q 1440p
Mobo: GIGABYTE Z170X Gaming 7
CPU: Skylake 6700K
RAM : G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB

I do not have any graphics card for now. Is it because of the Intel HD 530 GPU came with the CPU ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I have recently built my first hackintosh, everything is fine without the flickering problem.

Configuration:

I do not have any graphics card for now. Is it because of the Intel HD 530 GPU came with the CPU ?
How is your monitor connected ?
Have you tried with a different cable ?

Hi,

Configuration:

what gpu do you have? I have the same board as you and cpu (not the K v) and i did have the flickering issue. I had to use a program i think it was called gpu config or somthing which installed nvidia drivers and that fixed it and was able to get my monitor to its proppe resolution at 144hz. If u need i can send u this program? You must have nvidia gpu

If he can get 144HZ out of the i530...

First thing I would do is try a different cable, a different video output, and/or a different monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back